Advanced Alternative Testicular Cancer Treatment
Regain Hope – Alternative Treatment For Testicular Cancer is Here!
Testicular cancer is a cancer of the testes and despite the fact that it only represents 1.1% of all male cancers, it is the most common solid tumor malignancy. It usually occurs in men between the ages of 20 and 40. Testicular cancer occurs in approximately 1 out of 25,000 men annually. In African-American men, this rate is reduced by 4 times compared to Caucasian men.
Types of Testicular Cancer:
There are two main types of testicular cancer, namely Seminoma and Nonseminoma. In addition, there are other rare types such as teratomas, yolk sac tumors, choriocarcinomas and embryonic cell carcinomas.
- Seminoma – The cure rate for a Stage I seminoma is over 95% . Treatment is usually surgery to remove the testes followed by local radiation treatments to the lymph nodes in the abdomen. Stage II seminoma is divided into two types: bulk disease (tumors over 5 cm) and non-bulky disease. Conventional treatment for non-bulky Stage II seminoma includes surgery and radiation as in Stage I Seminoma. In non-bulky Stage II seminoma conventional treatment is chemotherapy (cisplatin) and has a high cure rate of 85-95%. Stage III seminoma tumors have a 90% cure rate using surgery and radiation followed by a multi-drug chemotherapy regimen.
- Nonseminoma – The cure rate for Stage I nonseminoma is over 95%. Treatment consists of testes removal and possible removal of the lymph nodes in the abdomen. Stage II nonseminoma has a cure rate of over 95% using surgery and chemotherapy. Stage III nonseminoma has a 70% cure rate.
At Sunridge Medical, our highly-trained physicians are experts in providing an integrated approach to the alternative treatment of testicular cancer. Our treatment plans are individualized, even for patients with the same type of cancer, and involve both traditional and alternative medicines. We have integrated advanced, research-based alternative medicines with conventional therapies into a comprehensive, individualized treatment program that offers patients optimal success.
Our physicians have found that symptoms can frequently be improved and even reversed with our natural alternative testicular cancer treatments. We take a holistic approach to patient care and strive to not only treat the cancer, but also alleviate symptoms, increase quality of life and most importantly, address the underlying cause of the disease. Even if conventional treatments have reached their limits, patients with testicular cancer still have treatment options.
Common Symptoms associated with Testicular Cancer:
- Feeling of a swelling and/or lump in one or both of the testes. Pain in the testes or scrotum may or may not be present
- A feeling of heaviness in the scrotum
- A dull feeling of pain in the region of the lower abdominal area, grain or low back
Risk Factors associated with Testicular Cancer:
- Age as it usually occurs in males between 20-40 year old
- Race and ethnicity
- History of undescended testicles as a child
- Family history increases the risk
- History of testicular cancer in the other testicle
- Infection with HIV has been shown to be a risk factor
For answers to your questions or to make an appointment, call us TODAY toll-free at (800) 923-7878 to speak with a Patient Care Representative. Let us help you get your life back.